There are plenty of mobile sites that help you scout out events, restaurants and other essential things, but the new Yojo Mobile is specifically tailored for families. The “mobile concierge site” works with both mobile and regular PC browsers. Using your location and time it will help you be up-to-date on the best child-friendly events, as well as discover weekend activities, products and services the city has to offer.
Here is some more details about what Yojo Mama has to offer:
- Events and activities for parents and kids in their neighborhood, or when they’re traveling somewhere new.
- Parent and kid friendly deals based on the user’s location at a given moment.
- The nearest diaper changing station or quiet place to nurse.
- Kid-friendly restaurants, shopping, and other must-see (or must-avoid!) places.
- Real-time answers to ‘on the go’ questions from a vibrant and growing community of parents.
- Informative and fun articles on things to do and places to go.
At this time yojo mama is available for Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Chicago but more cities should be coming soon.